Phase 3 lot for sale in Watercolor, Florida near the pool and beach
Updated April 1, 2018
The first thing that needs to be seen on this fabulous Watercolor lot for sale in phase 3 is the price. The seller has made it clear that he wants an offer. He is priced this valuable and unique Watercolor lot for sale at $699,900. The next lowest price piece of land for sale in the popular phase 3 is $1,165,000. The lot is located very conveniently close to the well-known frog pool, the Western Lake Bridge that leads to the boathouse and the beach.
This property at 148 Cove Hollow sits among some of the most expensive addresses and homes and all of Watercolor.
Watercolor lot for sale in phase 3 nearby amenities
- The swimming pool in this neighborhood is known as the frog pool and is one of the most popular in watercolor.
- Western Lake Bridge is walking distance
- The boathouse Is just across the Western Lake Bridge. Rent stand up paddle boards and kayaks.
- There are green spaces for relaxing, throwing a football or frisbee.
- There are miles of bike paths and running trails all throughout Watercolor.
- Watercolor Crossings shopping center is very close to this neighborhood. There are many restaurants and Publix Supermarket.
- Watercolor Beach club has food and drinks poolside as well as access to the beach and Gulf of Mexico.
Watercolor lot for sale details
- Address: 148 Cove Hollow (Watercolor) Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
- Price: $699,900
- Lot size: 45 x 120
- Acreage: 0.12
- HOA fee: $930 per quarter