Destin beachfront homes, Destin Harbor homes, Destin beachfront condos, Destin and Miramar Beach bayfront lots
Destin waterfront property is is the most difficult to find and the most expensive because there is only so much of it. Below is the most current Destin waterfront homes, land and condos for sale. Destin waterfront property can vary from beachfront real estate to bay front lots or homes in Destin or Miramar Beach to a Gulf front beach house and don’t forget the boaters paradise, Destin Harbor homes. If you want to look for something more specific than you may want to perform an advanced search here and customize exactly all your parameters, needs and wants. If you’re having difficulty finding exactly what you want while searching for Destin waterfront properties please contact Danny Margagliano at 850-830-4747. I’ll be glad to look for exactly what your needs are and email to you.
Things to look out for when purchasing Destin waterfront property
- Make you sure you know what flood zone your property is in.
- Check into how much flood insurance and homeowners insurance will be.
- Try to find out if they are are restrictions on building additions. Sometimes you will need permission from the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- When building a dock on a property you need to check into the County/city regulations as well as EPA.
- Make sure you find out whether or not the property is within the Coastal Construction Control Line (CCCL). If so talk to your realtor and find out more information from the DEP (Florida Department of Environmental Protection).
- Make sure you find out if the property owner already has an elevation certificate.