Ariel Dunes condominiums are located in Miramar Beach in the within the property of Seascape Golf and Tennis Resort. Ariel Dunes consists of Tower I and Tower II which are both 25 stories high, making them the tallest buildings in Miramar Beach and South Walton. These magnificent buildings are the one of the newest in Miramar Beaches. The views from Both Ariel Dunes buildings is nothing less than amazing. You can get to Ariel Dunes from both Hwy 98 and Scenic Gulf Drive and both are gated. Both high rise condos overlook Seascape Resorts Championship Golf Course. From the private balcony of either 1, 2, or 3 bedroom unit you can look out upon Miramar Beaches beautiful white sandy beaches. Ariel Dunes is located just about one mile from Silver Sands Outlet Mall and about 5 minutes to Destin and The Destin Commons. The Scenic Gulf Drive bike path is located in front of the both buildings and offers hours of family fun with biking, running or walking. Both the bike and walking paths have excellent gulf views. Come on down and take a look at Ariel Dunes condos and you will find more than you anticipated.
Ariel Dunes in Seascape features and amenities
- Units offer granite countertops
- Each condo has tall 9 foot ceilings
- There are very large private balconies in every unit
- Gulfviews, Lakeview and Bay views
- 18 hole championship golf course – Seascape golf course and pro shop, private golf lessons and driving range
- Ariel Dunes in Seascape have over 24,000 ft.² of swimming pools. The two pools directly in front of both buildings are seasonally heated with one being zero entry.
- There is an on-site full size gym and workout facility
- The renowned cabana Café and bar is located on the first floor of Tower II and offers delivery service to all of the units.
- Scroll down the private sidewalk directly to the deeded beach where professional full-service beach chairs and umbrellas are offered
- On-site property management and check-in desk
- Eight lighted tennis courts available for all skills. Tennis shop and lessons are available
- Walking distance to beachfront restaurants such as The Whale’s Tail